Yesterday marked my 2nd year anniversary with my sweet husband and the most luxurious part of it all was having a babysitter! Ooo, I loved that part. We reside just outside of Seattle but don't actually make it into the city all that often, so we took a ferry from the mainland and enjoyed dinner on Bainbridge island. It was such a magical view with the sun setting and the city all lit up.
It felt like a long road to finding my husband and although there was some stress in feeling like I'd never find the right one or going through multiple periods of swearing off guys forever, but I'm glad I hung on just a little longer to find him!
(Of course aspens were present in my wedding photos, ha)
Makin' the most of Seattle's perfect summer! If you ever plan on visiting, summer is the time to do so. We've enjoyed weeks of sunny, 70-something weather and it'll be sad to see it go!
No comments:
Post a Comment